- Workcover QLD - Main QLD workers compensation insurance organisation for Queensland employers since 1997.
- WorkSafe VIC - The Victorian state government authority that manages Victoria's workplace safety system.
- WorkCover NSW - NSW state government authority responsible for managing the State's workplace safety, injury management and workers' compensation programs.
- Workcover ACT - Canberra state government agency proving training and hazard evaluation activities for the workplace.
- SafeWork SA - South Australian state government authority providing SA's workers compensation scheme and promotes workplace health and safety.
- Work Cover WA - Western Australia state government authority responsible for the regulation and administration of the workers' compensation system in WA.
- Worksafe NT - Northern Territory Work Health Government Authority established under the Workplace Health and Safety Act.
- Workcover TAS - Tasmania's state government body responsible for managing the workers compensation fund and overseeing work place OH&S standards.
For more information on Workers Compensation Claims & Workers' Legal Rights, please visit Workers Compensation Claims.